Saturday, May 21, 2011

Congratulations You Won!

1) is a story i wrote last year

2) is a deathly rattle my computer had bitten

My laptop is diseased and the good people in the repair shop are trying to resuscitate it from a viral infection, a squiggly enemy that penetrated my virus shield.

Coincidentally, i was sore and feverish after getting (renewing) a tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis vaccine. My left upper limb felt like it was in a cast and my body was reacting with involuntary chills. 1 out of 4 adults are prone to these risks and i am the lucky one.

Strange how these night sweats and no internet are giving me a rarefied head. I know this is just temporary but i am really liking this physioelectronic detachment. I like not knowing what's going on with my friends, i like not knowing how my retirement is performing, i like not knowing i have an e-mail waiting to be read....I like knowing i've been on this situation before and i am liking it again.

I like knowing i am not busy nor bored with my life.

Anyway, that's my week and here are three recent poem publications of mine.


1
2
3

4. There is no number four. I just want to say thanks for reading, whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment