Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How do you want to be buried?

Hi all my birthday is coming. The hours and minutes leading to my birthday are when the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. I may have to drink a lot of honey and snort a lot of pollen so they will keep still.

I have not planned anything yet. It is not fun rejecting an idea when it is just beginning to blossom. I may have to dig deeper and i may end up doing something that i rejected on the first place.

If you can think of something, please let me know, so i will not feel guilty rejecting an idea other than my own. Seriously, i need your juices on this one.

As i'm writing this now, i am looking at the bulk of laundry that i have to wash and dry this weekend. That is my only plan so far.

Thank you. Oh and i have somethinh up at
Negative Suck's March 2011 Issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment