Saturday, February 25, 2012

this life is uneventful (so far)

A button snaps from my shirt. It falls on the floor and rolls under the bed. I pick it up thinking i will be tie-less today.

During the drive, i am touching my adam's apple because it is there. It is exposed. My collar is spread out. I am cold.

In the news, China's manufacturing is losing. Factories with million workers their hands being useless. Factories like button makers (i made it up) sinking even though it is plastic.

Boring morning. People are sleepdriving to their stations. I can't really think about the big picture. What is.

The button > The possibilities of something BIG happening because i found connection on a loose thread.

What is not. I will work, i will work, and i will worry till i die.

No comments:

Post a Comment